Thursday, September 18, 2008

Zoo

Wednesday I watched my niece Taylor all day, due to the fact that her baysitter was still without power. We were very fortunate to have our power turned back on around 9pm on Sunday night so we were only without power for about 8 hours. Anyways I took the kids to the zoo. The zoo still was without power, so some of the animals were not on exhibit, and there were only 2 places in the zoo that the bathrooms were open, that can get scary with 2 four year olds who can't hold it all that long. We made it through though, I also found a bathroom that they didn't say was open which was in the room where the siamengs are at. As we were nearing the end Hunter started complaining about his foot starting to hurt...........hmmmmmmmmm maybe making him walk the entire zoo was not such a good idea after just getting his cast off. Oh well we had fun.

Brayden also had his first tooth poke through today............I was beginning to think we might have to get him a set of dentures made for him.

No comments: